Making this delicious Chia pudding is so simple which is packed with fresh coconut aroma.
Prep time: 5min
Cook time: 0 min
Total time: 10 min
- 6 tbsp Chia seeds 90 ml
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt 0.5 ml
- 1 can (14 oz/ 400 ml) Coconut milk creamer
- 1/3 cup water 75 ml
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk 375 ml
- 3 tbsp liquid honey or pure maple syrup 45 ml
- ½ tsp vanilla extract 5 ml
- In a small bowl whisk together chia seeds, salt, coconut milk, water, honey and vanilla until blended. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, until thickened, or for up to 5 days.
- top with any of the suggested below toppings from fresh Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mango, apple as desired.
- If you do not like the tapioca consistency of chia seeds, in step 1 blend the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Refrigerate and serve as directed.
- You can vary the flavour of this pudding in countless ways: for example, add a small amount of a ground spice (such as cinnamon, cardamom or ginger), or replace the vanilla with finely grated citrus zest (such as lemon, lime or orange) or almond extract.
- Store leftover pudding in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.