This amazing oil has tremendous health benefits. It has unique combination of fatty acids which can have positive effects on health. This includes weight loss and boosting immunity against a host of infections and diseases. for your hair, body and skin.
Coconut oil has a high smoke point and longer shelf life than some other fats. As it is solid at room temperature, it can be used in baking recipes, for frying, for greasing baking pans and as a replacement for butter or vegetable oil in recipes.
The benefits of organic Coconut Oil for your skin are extensive. It will act as a moisturiser, rejuvenator, and could help with dry skin and irritations. The list goes on and here are just a few of the top benefits organic Coconut Oil can help you with your skin;
1. Smooth skin
2. Retain moisture
3. Help skin growth
4. Protect against cracking
5. Repair wear and tear
6. Use as lip balm
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is excellent for increasing hair’s strength and vitality, and therefore it’s appearance of being shiny and free of splint ends and damage.
helps in a healthy growth of your hair and gives a shine to those strands. It is also highly effective in reducing protein loss.
It is an excellent conditioner and helps the re-growth process of damaged hair. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing and healing damaged hair.
10 Beauty Tips of the Organic Virgin coconut Oil:
If ever there were a beauty cure-all, it’s coconut oil. Uses for beauty abound inside each jar of the sweet-smelling oil. This beauty staple has a long shelf life and several health benefits.
1. Makeup Remover:
Even the most resistant waterproof mascara doesn’t stand a chance against coconut oil. Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser, or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away. The oil does a great job breaking down waxy, inky eye makeup, and leaves the delicate area hydrated, too. Once you’re done, wash your face as usual.
2. Breath Freshener: Coconut oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Gargling for 20 minutes with a spoonful of oil (AKA oil pulling) can help clear up germs in the mouth, leading to fresher breath, whiter teeth, and healthier gums.
3. Body Moisturizer: Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E, which may help counter wrinkles and sun damage. Coconut oil is rich in fatty acids and a natural conditioner, making it a good moisturizer for dry skin. Coconut oil moisturizers help repair damaged skin.
4. Face Moisturizer: Just as you can use it on your body, you can use coconut oil on your face to moisturize your skin. It’s particularly effective as a primer to soften the skin before applying makeup. It’ll give you a glory, dewy look after you apply your foundation
5. Lip Balm: Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips especially because it’s semisolid at room temperature. Pack a bit in a miniature jar and smooth over lips throughout the day.
6. Body Scrub: Mix half a cup of coconut oil with a handful of coarse salt or sugar to create an exfoliator. The moisturizing oil will last long after the grains have melted away.
7. Massage Oil: Warm coconut oil in the microwave and add a few drops of an essential oil, like lavender or peppermint, for a soothing massage mix
8. Deep Conditioner: You can use hot coconut oil as a pre-shampoo treatment to soothe dry hair before you shampoo and condition. Leave in for at least an hour for an all over moisturizing treatment.
9. Itch Relief: Burns, bug bites, and bruises can all be soothed with a topical balm of coconut oil.
10. Face Wash: coconut oil face wash seeps into pores and hair follicles to eliminate these toxins and soften the sebum that has hardened beneath the surface. This makes it much easier to exfoliate, perhaps with a coconut oil sugar scrub, and keep your complexion smooth and unblemished.